Have you visited our on-site gift shop at No.1 Museum yet? It is full of lovely Jane Austen gifts and other gift ideas, from puzzles and games to beautifully illustrated books. There are plenty of gifts for children too. You don’t need to purchase a ticket to the museum to visit the shop – simply head straight past reception and turn right!
A few of the gifts we have on offer…
- Glassware (wine glasses, trifle bowls)
- Stokes Croft China Teapots and Mugs
- Jubilee themed gifts
- ChattyFeet Socks
- Children’s games and gifts
- Local interest books and maps
- Bridgerton-themed gifts
- Various Jane Austen gifts
- Literary themed gifts
- Greeting cards and wrapping paper
- Stationery and writing sets
- Locally-made jams and pickles by Bumblees Preserves
- Christmas tree decorations
We’ve been updating our stock with some exciting new Jane Austen gifts, Bridgerton gifts and other Bath-themed gift items – perfect for book lovers and history lovers alike! Here are a few samples of what you can expect to see in our gift shop:
If you’re passing by why not pop in and have a browse?
The No.1 Royal Crescent Museum Gift Shop closes half an hour before the museum does – you can see the museum’s opening times here. If you are visiting towards the end of the day and intend to tour the museum also, we recommend visiting the shop before your museum tour to avoid possible disappointment.