The learning resources on this page are aimed primarily at school groups but may be of interest to a wider audience.
If you are a teacher bringing your class to the museum for a school workshop you may be interested in:
- risk assessment for school workshop at No.1 Royal Crescent
- risk assessment for joint school workshops at the Museum of Bath Architecture and No.1 Royal Crescent
- risk assessment for joint school workshop at the Herschel Museum and No.1 Royal Crescent – Amazing Astronomy workshop risk assessment 2019
- map showing location of No.1 Royal Crescent
- map of the walking route from the Museum of Bath Architecture to No.1 Royal Crescent
- map of the walking route from Herschel Museum to No.1 Royal Crescent
- Georgian Timeline
For learning resources relating to the World Heritage status of the city of Bath click here.