Photography: Tim Beale Photography, Flowers: Pulteney Bridge Flowers.
Exchange your vows at our iconic wedding venue in Bath, surrounded by a collection of 18th century art and furnishings. Choose from a range of museum rooms, or our stunning outdoor courtyard with a sweeping view of the Royal Crescent as your backdrop.
Seeking a truly unique wedding venue for your special day? Our Grade-1 Listed museum is the perfect choice for couples seeking a special, historic venue to get married in. We have licensed indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from, and can comfortably accommodate up to forty people.
- Ceremonies for up to a maximum of forty people, including the couple and their guests (subject to current government guidelines).
- A Covid-19 secure wedding venue, following all government advice for wedding ceremonies.
- Furniture for your ceremony included in hire cost.
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator on site for the duration of your booking.
- On-site parking (by arrangement for an additional charge).
- A wedding venue of historical, literary and architectural interest
You can view our prices below. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions – simply email email@example.com.
Getting Married in Bath
With its honey-hued stone and dramatic architecture, Bath is a spectacular city to get married in! Not only will you be spoiled for choice for photo backdrops, but there are also lots of excellent local wedding suppliers with whom we can connect you, such as florists, photographers and more.