This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the websites
and to any correspondence between you and us and to any newsletters or publications downloaded by you or sent to you by us.
The Bath Preservation Trust (‘BPT’) whose address is 1 Royal Crescent, Bath BA1 2LR is responsible for all the sites.
In accessing the sites you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully.
Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the sites after a change has been made to the terms and conditions of use you are deemed to have accepted it.
BPT or its licensors or contributors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material on the sites. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, adapt or otherwise use any material on the sites other than for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not use the sites:-
– for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
– in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the sites by any person;
– for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
– for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the sites, without written permission from BPT;
– to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the sites to any third party, without written permission from BPT;
– in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
-in any way that might bring BPT into disrepute.
– BPT shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to the sites or any part of them at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice.
– BPT shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the sites any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice.
– Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the sites are free from viruses, BPT gives no warranties that they are indeed free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate virus checking software.
– BPT shall not be responsible for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the sites or any other internet site.
– Some of the pages on the sites include links to external websites. These are for your convenience only. BPT does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of these external websites.
– BPT may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the sites at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
– You hereby grant BPT a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide license to republish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the sites in any format including (without limitation) print and electronic format.
– You hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to BPT or to the sites.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in any registration or subscription form you complete . You agree to maintain and promptly update such Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
BPT is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
You hereby agree that the Information (and all updates of the Information) and any other information sent to BPT by you or otherwise obtained by BPT about you (“the Personal Data”) may be processed by BPT for the purposes of:
(a) processing your requests;
(b) providing you with information by email or other means;
(c) providing you with information about products and services of BPT and other parties;
(d) providing a personalised service;
(e) maintaining accounts and records;
(f) administration of membership records;
(g) statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
(h) assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the sites; and
(i) information and databank compilation and administration.
– Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the sites, no warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
– BPT cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the sites.
– Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions of use, to the fullest extent permitted by law BPT excludes all warranties (whether express or implied) and all liability to you in respect of the sites, their content and your use of them.